Two men electrocuted while working on a streetlight

A sad incident played out today at NNPC road, Kaduna state, as two men were electrocuted while working on a streetlight. 
 
An eyewitness present at the scene of the incident, revealed that the two men were electrocuted to death after a high tension cable made contact with the metallic ladder they used for the job. The police have already been notified for evacuation of their corpse. 

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.